Salary: Super competitive compensation package for Top Talents (3 to 5 times of Belgium market pay)
We are seeking a top talent Junior Technical Engineer to work on challenging global projects in various majors including AI, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physical/Materials and so on. This position is suitable for recent PhD graduates who have achieved exceptional grades, won top competitions such as High School Mathematics/Physics, ICPC, IMC, or have been granted patent applications and published papers in top magazines. The successful candidate will receive a world-class mentorship from our top experts and fellows.
- Develop cutting-edge technologies for various challenging global projects ranging from artificial intelligence framework, robotic technology, computer vision, and more
- Take part in research initiatives and propose innovative approaches to solving complex technical problems
- Work with a team of highly talented engineers, designers, and architects who are passionate about innovation and fostering creativity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient project delivery and maintenance
- Constantly learn and stay updated with the latest technology trends.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in majors such as AI, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physical/Materials, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent programming skills with proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, C++, etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning, deep learning, robotics, computer vision, or other related fields.
- Strong research and publication record, with an ability to think critically and propose innovative solutions.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider and a world-class employer. We believe innovation drives progress, and we invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. As a Junior Technical Engineer in Huawei's Junior Technical Engineer Plan, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the world's most challenging and exciting projects related to 37 topics encompassing advanced technologies like :
1、Key technologies of the next-generation AI framework
2、Study on the Robustness of Deep Intensification Learning
3、Study on Hierarchical Strengthening Learning for Automatic Driving Application
4、Study on the Method of Minimal Target Segmentation in Medical Imaging
5、Formal Verification Platform Based on LLVM Intermediate Code
6、All-interactive intelligent project management assistant
7、Modeling and Navigation of Autonomous Robot in Unfamiliar Environment
8、Obstacle avoidance control for indoor flying robot
9、displayed in a hover box
11、Key points of dense 3D
12、Facial kinship recognition
13、Panoramic segmentation (Panoptic Segmentation)
14、Video Semantic analysis and identification
15、Research on High Precision and High Precision NVH Simulation Technology of Electric Drive System
16、Breakthrough in vulnerability discovery
17、Secure programming language
18、Proof of crash consistency of concurrent file systems
19、Real-time video quality detection
20、In-situ intelligent (In-Situ AI)
21、Active collaborative interaction technology
22、Research on Software Stack Based on New Hardware Interconnection
23、Research on Operating System and Virtualization Technology in Data Center Open Architecture
24、Research on Deterministic Technology of Automatic Driving
25、The ultimate performance of embedded software is doubled in two years.
27、MindSpore depth probability calculation MindSpore
28、MindSpore Causal Cognitive Calculation MindSpore
29、Study the interpretability of AI technologies.
30、Data Storage and Optimization Oriented to Efficient AI
31、Multi-mode converged search
32、Knowledge-based semantic computing
33、low latency communications (LLC)
34、Future-oriented 3D GIS-Semantic, Mesh Simplification, and Indoor High-Precision Positioning
……（consistently updated ）